Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Chihuahua Breed has disappeared
 Annaba
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/25/2019 10:45:05 AM reply with quote send message to Annaba Object to Post   

Hi There,

I was an active member of SD, there are 5 years ago and breeder of Chihuahuas at a High level.. just back 5 years later ... and we lost all the efforts of Neptune kennel and some others breeders .. just back and breed Afghan hound, but start again chihuahua breeds ! but I need some help !!! cause in fews weeks if I dont found any others I will ve a very igh COI Level in chi.

Sebti
Annaba Kennel
 Legendary Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
11/25/2019 12:21:21 PM reply with quote send message to Legendary Dogs Object to Post

Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/25/2019 12:35:37 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Two more but they are very old, must act soon:

https://www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=RaZmAtAzZa
 Annaba
Basic User

Basic User
12/1/2019 6:22:36 AM reply with quote send message to Annaba Object to Post

posted by Comet Poodles
Two more but they are very old, must act soon:

https://www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=RaZmAtAzZa

Yes Thanks !!
 Annaba
Basic User

Basic User
12/1/2019 6:25:00 AM reply with quote send message to Annaba Object to Post

LoupGarou
Basic User
Forum Moderator

Basic User Forum Moderator
12/3/2019 7:16:17 AM reply with quote send message to LoupGarou Object to Post

I have a new long-coat source stud up for public use. I'll be having a litter of long-coat F1 puppies on Sunday. If I get my family account running, I'll have a kennel devoted to both coats of Chi's.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.