Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Popping in for a minute
 LoupGarou
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/27/2019 8:30:56 AM reply with quote send message to LoupGarou Object to Post   

I was looking for information on stag red Min Pins and ShowDog.com just happened to pop up. It's nice to see that some of the people I knew are still here. * waves at Ixion *
 Armament
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/9/2020 8:49:29 AM reply with quote send message to Armament Object to Post

I remember you! I think I was Dreisaiah Hundehutte when you were active. Welcome back to the game!
 Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/10/2020 7:50:51 PM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post

Hiya Loup!
 LoupGarou
Basic User

Basic User
1/10/2020 8:33:10 PM reply with quote send message to LoupGarou Object to Post

I remember the name Dreisaiah Hundehutte--hi there! Hi there, Guiding Senjis! laugh :D

I've been back for a little while now and I'm really enjoying it. I doubt I'll ever have 11 active accounts again, but, then again, I don't have that kind of time any longer.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/11/2020 12:34:00 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Ixion has been gone for several years.
 LoupGarou
Basic User

Basic User
1/11/2020 6:13:05 AM reply with quote send message to LoupGarou Object to Post

Yes, I didn't see that until after I'd made the post. sad :( Ixion's name was listed as thread starter on the first post I saw here--I didn't realize it was such an old thread.

However . . .

It's great to see so many people still here! laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.