Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Breeding just for members?
 De Lesposito
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/11/2020 2:07:29 PM reply with quote send message to De Lesposito Object to Post   

Just wanted to make sure breeding was only for subscribed members, and if thats the case whats the oldest breeding age for dogs & bitches. Could only find threads from a few years back.
 Sheoques Blue Manchester
Basic User

Basic User
1/11/2020 2:57:17 PM reply with quote send message to Sheoques Blue Manchester Object to Post

Basic player(unsubscribed members) can breed their dogs for the first month but, yes, after the first month, only subscribed members can breed their dogs.

If a dog is still alive and not on the retirement couch, it can still be bred.. it’s just not guaranteed that they won’t die before they welp if they are females. You can find where they begin to have a chance of dying on their breed page. 1 RL month is 1 game year.

Example:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16490039
Manchester’s start dying at 16 years old. This one is 497 days old, which translates to roughly almost 17 years old. The litter she is carrying has been very risky. I could lose her and the pups whenever.

I bred 2 very old dogs. One made it all the way up to her welp date before she died. I hope I am luckier with this one.
 De Lesposito
Basic User

Basic User
1/11/2020 3:47:14 PM reply with quote send message to De Lesposito Object to Post

Thank you!

How do I go about breeding? Every time I try and press breed nothing happens lol. Super new to this, but its the only part im struggling with right now.
 gaylanstudio8
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/11/2020 4:21:44 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio8 Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

When you select a bitch to breed, you will get a list of your studs.

If you don't have any or wish to use an outside stud click on the "click here" above the chart and pick a stud ("Breed to this Stud" ). You'll then get a list of all your currently breedable bitches,

Which ever way you do it, click on the word "Breed" right in front of the dog, or bitch, that you wish to breed to, the bitch, or dog, that appears at the top of that chart.

Do not use the "Breed" link under the chart - it goes nowhere!

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio8 on 1/11/2020 4:24:34 PM
 Forefront Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/10/2020 9:55:22 AM reply with quote send message to Forefront Kennels Object to Post

Can only premium members put dogs up for stud?
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
6/10/2020 11:31:56 AM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

Basic users can put a dog up for stud if it has its championship, but can only do so for $25. Dogs must be 30+ days of age to be put up for stud.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.