Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Changing dog picture
 DoggyPanache
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
1/11/2020 10:24:50 PM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post   

I have been trying to change the picture for one of my breeds. I have uploaded the pic to several different photo sharing sites and none of them have worked. Any suggestions?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/12/2020 11:40:47 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Try "My Account"/Account Settings". There is a "Color Pics" setting - it needs to be "Off".

Try that.
 DoggyPanache
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/12/2020 1:39:52 PM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post

Thanks, I will try that.
 Mead Hall
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2020 5:04:46 PM reply with quote send message to Mead Hall Object to Post

How do you change pics?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/17/2020 1:36:36 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Under the existing picture, or where it would be there is a "Change Picture" link.

This should produce a Change Picture box on the upper right with a data box in which you need to type or paste the URL for the new picture.

Pictures must be hosted somewhere on the internet to have a URL.

For example, this is the URL for the default ShowDog picture for the black American Cocker:
https://www.showdog.com/Pictures/Colors/BlackACS.jpg

This is the pre-colour Pictures American Cocker URL:
https://www.showdog.com/Pictures/Dog/Cocker%20Spaniel.jpg

In order for your picture to show you must cange the "account Settings" for colour pics to "off".

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 1/17/2020 1:41:46 PM
 Mead Hall
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2020 2:08:09 PM reply with quote send message to Mead Hall Object to Post

ive got it up to that point. but im having trouble getting code URL

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class