Search

.com Forum · Canaan Dog

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Where are all the Canaan studs?????
 Color Project
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/15/2020 6:13:29 PM reply with quote send message to Color Project Object to Post   

If the other Canaan Dog breeders would possibly share studs, maybe we can get this breed going again.

I have mine up for stud at $25.00 each No approval needed.

Come on gang, let's share! happy :)
 Hime View Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2020 6:15:18 PM reply with quote send message to Hime View Kennel Object to Post

Hi,
I will once they are of age happy :) just PM if you need something happy :)
 Color Project
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2020 6:25:19 PM reply with quote send message to Color Project Object to Post

Thanks!
Mine are mostly gen 2's, but I do have this boy that may even out the high numbers within the breed.
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=16973827
happy :)
 Hime View Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2020 7:39:33 PM reply with quote send message to Hime View Kennel Object to Post

awesome, I'm interested in the long haired ones, you think if you have/ get any long haired males could you put them up please unless you already did
 Forgotten Legends
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2020 10:17:34 PM reply with quote send message to Forgotten Legends Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I have a long coat male that is almost old enough, I'll be putting him up to stud soon.

Several of the dogs in this kennel can throw long coats, I've had luck getting LC pups. https://www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Supernatural85

-----
Last edited by Forgotten Legends on 1/16/2020 10:11:41 AM
 Forgotten Legends
Basic User

Basic User
1/18/2020 3:49:02 PM reply with quote send message to Forgotten Legends Object to Post

I just posted several long coat pups (30-40%sop) and a LC female.
Several of the non long coat ones I posted will throw LCs if bred to dogs from this kennel https://www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Supernatural85

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.