Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Account Issues
 Ranchstars
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
1/16/2020 5:05:27 PM reply with quote send message to Ranchstars Object to Post   

Am I the ony one having a problem with my account?
I paid for 10 extra sessions this morning but got none.
I have a Silver GCH that is still showing Bronze and a GCH that is still showing as CH.
Non of my other accounts are experiencing the same problems, it just seems to be this one.
I've messaged Jeff but no response.
 Pembroke Pixie Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/16/2020 7:19:24 PM reply with quote send message to Pembroke Pixie Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

GCH rollovers can take a couple of days, as for the sessions, check your balance - have you actually been charged for the extra sessions? Sessions can only be purchased if they are being sold by other players.

-----
Last edited by Pembroke Pixie Kennel on 1/16/2020 7:19:34 PM
 Ranchstars
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/17/2020 12:56:11 AM reply with quote send message to Ranchstars Object to Post

Yes, I checked my account the minute I saw I hadn't got the extra sessions and had been charged for them.
I have my sessions this morning.
Still no changes to my GCHs though.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.