Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 14

Author Topic : Breeding Projects?
 Aniron
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/25/2020 9:17:53 AM reply with quote send message to Aniron Object to Post   

Are there any breeding projects being worked on that I might be able to help with?
 LoupGarou
Basic User
Forum Moderator

Basic User Forum Moderator
1/25/2020 9:19:09 AM reply with quote send message to LoupGarou Object to Post

German Pinschers need some help staging a comeback. happy :)
 Diggin Up Bones 3
Basic User

Basic User
1/25/2020 9:41:53 AM reply with quote send message to Diggin Up Bones 3 Object to Post

Appenzeller Sennenhund

Right now I am the only kennel that has them, and I am trying to bring them back

If there is no interest in this breed, it will die out and people will have to use starters again!

The ones I have for sale will be gone soon!
 Sheoques Blue Manchester
Basic User

Basic User
1/26/2020 12:02:35 AM reply with quote send message to Sheoques Blue Manchester Object to Post

Chinese Sharpei have fallen and are using starters again. While it is pretty sad to see all the previous dogs gone, it is very amusing to be able to make champion source dogs.

If you wish to compete with others using dogs with really low SOP, Sharpei is for you.
 True Justice
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/26/2020 6:22:02 AM reply with quote send message to True Justice Object to Post

I am the only breeder for Irish Terrier and Black and Tan Coonhounds. If you are interested you can have your choice of any three dogs in these breeds.
 De Lesposito
Basic User

Basic User
1/26/2020 4:32:42 PM reply with quote send message to De Lesposito Object to Post

South African Boerboel.

Only 17 of them, no studs available. Really low numbers but most are amazing quality.

They have no pictures though so I know it turns a lot of players away.
 Azawakh Inc.
Basic User

Basic User
1/26/2020 5:18:20 PM reply with quote send message to Azawakh Inc. Object to Post

posted by De Lesposito
South African Boerboel.

Only 17 of them, no studs available. Really low numbers but most are amazing quality.

-------------------
There are studs available, one just has to look for them
www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Subzero
www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=SoAfBo
happy :)
 Forgotten Legends
Basic User

Basic User
1/26/2020 5:58:47 PM reply with quote send message to Forgotten Legends Object to Post

posted by De Lesposito
South African Boerboel.

I would be willing to part with a breeding age female if anyone is interested in keeping the breed up.
 Windsong Hills
Basic User

Basic User
2/6/2020 9:43:55 PM reply with quote send message to Windsong Hills Object to Post

Are these still accurate? I am going to be upgrading tonight/tomorrow, and am curious about which breeds would be good projects. Does anyone know anything about American Eskimo Dogs or Soft-Coated Wheatens?
 Hime View Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/7/2020 5:27:45 AM reply with quote send message to Hime View Kennel Object to Post

American Eskimo dogs i use to have and they had 1 more kennel, message the person so i could see if they would put studs up no reply and no studs, all were of age and everything, i gave them a few weeks to reply checked their kennel to see when they last visited before leaving the breed it's a hard breed
 Aniron
Basic User

Basic User
2/7/2020 10:14:52 AM reply with quote send message to Aniron Object to Post

Thanks everyone for your responses. I'm going to be upgrading to a family account in a week and wanted to be able to help out in a few different breeds.

I was thinking of making a post with a list of breeds that need help so that we could reference it in the future. Is there already a list out there like this? I was looking and I didn't see one so I figured I'd ask first before putting the time in to make one.
 Windsong Hills
Basic User

Basic User
2/7/2020 1:08:30 PM reply with quote send message to Windsong Hills Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

It doesn’t look like it. If you need help, let me know. I would be more than happy to help set something up.

Edit: Since I'm curious (and have the free time) I'm starting to make a basic spreadsheet. I'll post it when I'm done. happy :)

-----
Last edited by Windsong Hills on 2/7/2020 10:04:02 PM
 Aniron
Basic User

Basic User
2/8/2020 8:59:48 AM reply with quote send message to Aniron Object to Post

Oh cool thanks. I was just wondering if such a thing existed. I'd be interested in seeing it. I might be able to located old studs in certain breeds. Also cause I'm bored over here lol

Aisling*
Basic User

Basic User
2/9/2020 9:32:06 PM reply with quote send message to Aisling* Object to Post

posted by Windsong Hills
Are these still accurate? I am going to be upgrading tonight/tomorrow, and am curious about which breeds would be good projects. Does anyone know anything about American Eskimo Dogs or Soft-Coated Wheatens?
I have been working on source breeding Wheatens. Let me know if you decide to go with them!
 Kylee’s kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/20/2020 3:30:48 PM reply with quote send message to Kylee’s kennels Object to Post

posted by Aniron
Are there any breeding projects being worked on that I might be able to help with?

Replies in this thread : 14

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.