Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Returning Player
 Windsong Hills
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/3/2020 7:06:40 AM reply with quote send message to Windsong Hills Object to Post   

Hello All!

It's been a hot minute since I've played ShowDog. I am thinking of upgrading to a premie account for breeding. However, I want to know what's up? What's new? Has there been a reset recently? What are competitive SOPs for group placements?

Currently, I'm looking for a breed. I am open to both competitive and rare/low kennel breeds. While having illustrated images would be a plus, I'm open.

I just wanted to give a shout out and say hi!

-Windy
 De Lesposito
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2020 2:16:38 PM reply with quote send message to De Lesposito Object to Post

Hi!! Welcome back!

I breed and show Boerboels and Caucasian Shepherds. Boerboels have no image so i understand the lack of numbers in that breed, however both are hurting in numbers!

I’m currently working on getting Grey sable masked caucasian shepherd percentages up from 0.06%, as for boerboels im just hoping to get people into them as a whole, seems as though I’m the only person entering them at the moment which makes getting show points a challenge lol.

If you have any interest in either of these I have a caucasian female I’d be willing to sell!
 Windsong Hills
Basic User

Basic User
2/4/2020 9:55:13 PM reply with quote send message to Windsong Hills Object to Post

Thank you very much!

I am excited to be back, but can't upgrade until Friday. I just picked p a sheltie from Halycon since they are leaving (which is so sad. I remember when they were the name in Danes). If you have a boerboel dog, I'd be more than happy to show/session and keep them open for stud.
 MJ s
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2020 11:42:46 AM reply with quote send message to MJ s Object to Post

Welcome Back happy :)
 Windsong Hills
Basic User

Basic User
2/6/2020 4:34:12 AM reply with quote send message to Windsong Hills Object to Post

Thank you! It's good to be back. happy :)
 Dustmop Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/14/2020 4:30:33 PM reply with quote send message to Dustmop Kennels Object to Post

Welcome back!

I just recently went premium again too. the Basic did good showing for others but I needed babies happy :)
 Maximumwheeliy
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2020 12:50:22 PM reply with quote send message to Maximumwheeliy Object to Post

Welcome to warm friendship
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/19/2020 6:56:44 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

posted by Dustmop Kennels
Welcome back!

I just recently went premium again too. the Basic did good showing for others but I needed babies happy :)

Hey Becky! Welcome.... When are you going to crank Rosewood back up?

Will

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class