Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Hi, Everyone!
 Eternal Night Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/10/2020 6:54:59 PM reply with quote send message to Eternal Night Kennel Object to Post   

I'm currently back for the time being and going to be basic for now. I have forgotten about this place for awhile and hope I can start from scratch with breeding my dogs to get to the standards or better. happy :)

What other sims are still active for this company? I signed up for all of them when the started the other from the beginning. I would like to get back to the other sites and also start breeding them those animals to their standard or better as well.
 Windsong Hills
Basic User

Basic User
2/10/2020 8:41:16 PM reply with quote send message to Windsong Hills Object to Post

Hello and welcome back!

With a quick look through, it appears that ShowCattle, ShowHorse, and. TrophyHorse are all still active.
 Eternal Night Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/10/2020 8:57:11 PM reply with quote send message to Eternal Night Kennel Object to Post

Thank you for the help. I didn't realize that the links were at the bottom of the page which I could click on to see which ones where active. I had a dumb moment, lol.

I'm glad that there are still active users here. I hope that I could make some awesome dogs this year.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/11/2020 9:23:27 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Welcome back! TrophyHorse is currently not running although a little bird suggested it might be coming back some time, no timeline on that though.

ShowRabbit is also still running - if you've been gone for a while you might have missed the startup on that - it's the newest. I'm JustLooking there although I'm not actually there that much.

ShowHorse is still going but it is struggling. I/We would really love to have you back there! I'm GaylanStudio (among others) there too. SH is a much different community than it was before - come check us out!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/11/2020 9:24:05 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Oops! Double post.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 2/11/2020 9:24:46 PM

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.