Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 11

Author Topic : Shows stuck?
 Taylynn
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/2/2020 8:24:01 AM reply with quote send message to Taylynn Object to Post   

Seems like shows are stuck. Again. My shows all half ran and then stopped.
 *WolfStar*
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2020 9:20:07 AM reply with quote send message to *WolfStar* Object to Post

Something is amiss. I have a dog that should've finished with 4pts and it's stuck with nothing awarded. The Champions haven't been placed and the class/BIS show winners are default place holders.
 LoupGarou
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2020 11:43:04 AM reply with quote send message to LoupGarou Object to Post

I suspect it's related to the doubled puppy issue.
 Aldeberan
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/2/2020 10:37:56 PM reply with quote send message to Aldeberan Object to Post

Of the shows today only one has results and it's only for breeds. Groups and BIS show that darned Yorkie. Weird.
 shinra
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/5/2020 12:25:18 PM reply with quote send message to shinra Object to Post

Here too
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/5/2020 2:32:23 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

SFFC
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/5/2020 3:24:31 PM reply with quote send message to SFFC Object to Post

Well. Is there any reason I shouldn't resign from the game? Perhaps it's just for Americans. Good night, I am going to bed, cause it's half past ten pm happy :). Another day with a bug.
 shinra
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/5/2020 3:41:13 PM reply with quote send message to shinra Object to Post

This is very frustrating.
 shinra
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/5/2020 3:41:38 PM reply with quote send message to shinra Object to Post

I text Jeff.
 shinra
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/5/2020 3:54:22 PM reply with quote send message to shinra Object to Post

He’s debugging as we speak.
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/5/2020 4:37:54 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

posted by SFFC
Well. Is there any reason I shouldn't resign from the game? Perhaps it's just for Americans. Good night, I am going to bed, cause it's half past ten pm happy :). Another day with a bug.
It happens for his Canadian too. No need to be that way.
this is a game for all.

Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2020 2:46:27 AM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

Well, I am just not able to 1) session puppies when the sessions are negative 2) manage the kennel when the puppies are stuck 3) breed the bitches if I don't know the results of the show... Because even if the bug gets fixed and you can make it up in YOUR evening, I cannot happy :) when I say Americans, I think... I don't know, "continental". I am European and I am eating my late breakfast now, managing my kennel. Those in Western Hemisphere are probably soundly sleeping now (which of course I wish you!). That is the problem of such games, the little bugs need to be managed quickly... In the morning in GMT-7. We in GMT+1 will be grateful wink ;) and you may say: ok, but you can demand that somebody does it so quickly... No, I can't, but I can just leave if the game is more frustrating than fun. Well, the corgi community may be happy as I will sell the dogs laugh :D I have been here since 2006, bred a few breeds. I remember people from Australia and Eastern Europe, but I don't see them know and... I fully understand them. Greetings from Spain.

Replies in this thread : 11

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.