Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Choosing a Breed
 Music City Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/18/2020 3:14:50 AM reply with quote send message to Music City Kennel Object to Post   

I played years ago (small little not memorable Doberman Pinscher operation) and I decided to return. I'm excited to be back, but I've got a problem... I can't decide what breed to do! My original plan was Greater Swiss Mountain Dogs, but considering how unpopular they are, I'm not quite sure that's what I should get into, despite them being my favorite breed. I'm hoping to maybe get some input/help deciding? I'm far too indecisive, haha! The breeds I'm considering:

Greater Swiss Mountain Dog
Standard Poodle
^Probably my top two choices

Dalmatian
Bull Terrier
Doberman Pinscher
German Shepherd Dog
Pomeranian
Norwegian Elkhound

Thanks for any advice/help!
 Fingerprint
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/18/2020 10:12:57 AM reply with quote send message to Fingerprint Object to Post

We definitely need some more players in Dalmatians.
 Fingerprint
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/18/2020 10:12:57 AM reply with quote send message to Fingerprint Object to Post

We definitely need some more players in Dalmatians.
 Music City Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/21/2020 7:09:36 AM reply with quote send message to Music City Kennel Object to Post

Oh really? Hmm...
 ambertal
Basic User

Basic User
3/23/2020 3:47:44 PM reply with quote send message to ambertal Object to Post

Chesapeake Bay Retrievers need more players.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.