Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : New Dog Breeds - Maybe Now is Time?!
 Trip
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/29/2020 1:20:41 PM reply with quote send message to Trip Object to Post   

I know this topic has been visited before, and likely wont go anywhere, but it would be great to introduce another 4-5 breeds to freshen up the game!

I personally would love to see Cesky Terriers added! There's a bunch of new breeds that have been recognized that would make GREAT additions and give people something to work on, especially those that are in the 98-99.9% sop breeds.

Thoughts?
 Azawakh Inc.
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2020 8:05:06 PM reply with quote send message to Azawakh Inc. Object to Post

It may not ever happen, but if it does, I would like to see if Jeff would add Bluetick Coonhounds.
 LoupGarou
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2020 8:32:21 PM reply with quote send message to LoupGarou Object to Post

Teddy Roosevelt Terriers!
 Trip
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/3/2020 3:20:59 PM reply with quote send message to Trip Object to Post

Adding a couple breeds with not too many colours but just enough would be great. There are a couple breeds that could even use the colour coding from other breeds.
 Taylynn
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/27/2020 9:16:49 PM reply with quote send message to Taylynn Object to Post

Mini American Shepherds would be nice to see. But honestly I just wish everything had pictures first!
 Aussiewolf
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/28/2020 3:38:54 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolf Object to Post

Apart from putting up the rest of the breed pictures, I would like to see the whelping glitch fixed for the German Spitz litters.
 Sweet Frog Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/28/2020 6:48:22 AM reply with quote send message to Sweet Frog Kennel Object to Post

I am happy, ecstatic actually, with the breeds that I am involved in but the presence or absence of pictures did influence my decision. In RL I am a hard core Toy Poodle fan (I have three of them around me right now) but the pictures for them in the game are atrocious, no offense.
 Lil Barkers
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/20/2020 11:58:22 AM reply with quote send message to Lil Barkers Object to Post

I show Barbets IRL, would love to see them in the game

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.