Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Breeding/showing Questions
 Imperial Papillons
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/10/2020 3:18:52 PM reply with quote send message to Imperial Papillons Object to Post   

It’s been a long time since I have played showdog! When I started in 2004, when puppies were born it took 10 days to get an SOP because they changed everyday until then. Is that still the case or are they as is when they are born? Also, I can’t remember what age they age out of showing and breeding.
Thank you!
~Jessica
Breeding/showing Questions
0 Total Votes | Votes from premium users carry more weight.
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2020 4:59:20 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

Pups are born with their permanent SOP now.

Dogs never age out of breeding, though they may die (400 days? Give or take) and age out of showing at 120 days.
 Imperial Papillons
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2020 5:55:00 PM reply with quote send message to Imperial Papillons Object to Post

Thank you! Some things have changed since I have played showdog.com.
~Jessica
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/11/2020 11:33:19 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Welcome back!

Check out the Judges Preferences - it will influence the choice of handlers. Some are better without handlers at all.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.