Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Returning Player - Looking for Breeds!
 Front Street Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
5/14/2020 11:23:55 PM reply with quote send message to Front Street Kennels Object to Post   

Hello All!
I am back after nearly a year break and looking for breeds. I really enjoy helping struggling breeds. So if anyone out there needs help with their breed, let me know!
 DoogieG6521
Basic User

Basic User
5/15/2020 5:37:03 AM reply with quote send message to DoogieG6521 Object to Post

Welcome back!
 True Justice
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/15/2020 5:45:38 AM reply with quote send message to True Justice Object to Post

I could use help with Maltese, Belgian Laekenoi, Tibetan Spaniels, and Black and Tan Hounds. Let me know.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/15/2020 10:58:08 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I've got a Boston Terrier from scratch project although there are some studs to be found.

I've also got a stalled Weimaranner project. There were 3 or 4 of us a while ago but everyone seems to have given up.

Forgotten Legends
Basic User

Basic User
5/18/2020 2:58:25 PM reply with quote send message to Forgotten Legends Object to Post

I'm the only active breeder in Canaan dogs , Appenzeller hounds also desperately need more players. Unfortunately the only unrelated male, so I'm looking at doing line breeding or source breeding.
 Regenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2020 6:00:27 AM reply with quote send message to Regenhaus Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I just recently got back into Australian Cattle Dogs. Love the breed but it seems like most of the current breeders are fairly inactive. Would be great to have some more active breeders. I'll have pups this evening if you're interested.

-----
Last edited by Regenhaus on 5/19/2020 6:01:12 AM
 Tortoise Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2020 5:00:25 AM reply with quote send message to Tortoise Kennels Object to Post

Swedish Vallhund is an amazingly cute beautiful dog with a nice assortment of colors. It’s SOP is a decent 98.6 or so and we show our dogs. If you are looking for a medium to a bit challenging breed to get into, I think Vallhund is the way to go.

I would be very willing to sell brooders and promising young bitches if needed.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.