Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Trophyhorse
 Old County
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
5/18/2020 1:49:28 AM reply with quote send message to Old County Object to Post   

Hi, does anybody know how I can go back into the game and log in? Didn't find anything.
Thanks Iris
 Pembroke Pixie Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/18/2020 5:00:50 AM reply with quote send message to Pembroke Pixie Kennel Object to Post

Trophyhorse closed a few years ago.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/18/2020 11:30:08 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

I was on it years ago. Sad to see it go.
 Old County
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/19/2020 2:03:14 AM reply with quote send message to Old County Object to Post

I know! But now it's running again but I don't know where founding a stable!
 DoogieG6521
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2020 3:58:29 AM reply with quote send message to DoogieG6521 Object to Post

There is a link at the bottom of this page. Looks like its coming back June 1st???
 Tortoise Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2020 5:04:58 AM reply with quote send message to Tortoise Kennels Object to Post

There is a little box with an arrow pointing into it next to the magnifying glass on the top of the page. Clicking on that should lead you to the login page.
 Old County
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/22/2020 1:57:21 AM reply with quote send message to Old County Object to Post

I tried all. There is no way to Login and found a stable.
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
5/22/2020 5:36:10 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

You can create an account - I did earlier this week.

In the top right corner next to the magnifying glass "Search" Icon - there is a door with an arrow - click on that - once your logged into a created account - that becomes the little house icon for "Home"

Replies in this thread : 7

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.