Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Pictures/banners
 Imperial Papillons
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/22/2020 9:30:37 PM reply with quote send message to Imperial Papillons Object to Post   

Can you upload a picture from your phone or do you have to have a URL from a website?

~Jessica
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
5/23/2020 9:43:52 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

You need to have a URL from another website.

Personally I use imgbb.com
 Imperial Papillons
Basic User

Basic User
5/24/2020 7:02:23 PM reply with quote send message to Imperial Papillons Object to Post

Thank you! I am wanting to use my own artwork. My only fear is having my artwork stolen. Do you think that is a problem or am I the only one that can access the account?
~Jessica
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
5/24/2020 11:37:07 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

I’ve had no issues using it - you don’t even need to create an account, so nobody will be able to access the image link except you when you first upload happy :)
 Imperial Papillons
Basic User

Basic User
5/29/2020 4:24:53 PM reply with quote send message to Imperial Papillons Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Thank you, Berry Brits! I will try it!

-----
Last edited by Imperial Papillons on 5/29/2020 4:25:15 PM
 Black Raven Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/19/2021 2:54:45 PM reply with quote send message to Black Raven Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Even following directions, I can't get personal pictures to show up. I've tried turning off color pictures in settings too.

edited to add that Postimages https://postimages.org/ works but you do have to disable color pictures on SD if your breed has them.

-----
Last edited by Black Raven Kennels on 9/19/2021 3:26:27 PM

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.