Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Showdog Exhibitors Breeders Friends and Fans
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
5/27/2020 8:04:28 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post   

This is a Facebook page.
For those of you on Facebook, we should make more use of this, if you aren’t here.

Carol
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/28/2020 11:00:34 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Joined yesterday.
 Silver Ring Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/28/2020 11:36:24 AM reply with quote send message to Silver Ring Kennel Object to Post

I joined today
 Royaume
Basic User

Basic User
6/1/2020 9:59:10 AM reply with quote send message to Royaume Object to Post

What about a closed group?

I think it will work batter than a page, but it's only my little suggestion happy :)

You did a great job no matter what and that's very nice happy :)
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
6/1/2020 10:47:13 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

I like the idea of a group as well. Everyone has the ability to post and it becomes more of a conversation.

It could be in addition to the FB page

I think there's also the option to have group get togethers now also - that might be fun.

residential
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2020 9:37:35 AM reply with quote send message to residential Object to Post

The purpose of the page is to bring more people back to SD. Having a closed group would be counter productive to that aim.

I'm following the process of a FB marketing course I took for my blog to increase new players here. Part of that process is building a large page before opening the group, because that will drive the group (and thus SD) up in the algorithm once we do.
 Cloud 9 K9s
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2020 10:29:15 AM reply with quote send message to Cloud 9 K9s Object to Post

Wow, an algorithm huh? Nice.
 DoggyPanache
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/2/2020 6:21:11 PM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post

Residential, I salute you!
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/2/2020 7:58:29 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

posted by residential
The purpose of the page is to bring more people back to SD. Having a closed group would be counter productive to that aim.

I'm following the process of a FB marketing course I took for my blog to increase new players here. Part of that process is building a large page before opening the group, because that will drive the group (and thus SD) up in the algorithm once we do.

Excellent.
Good job!

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler