Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Showdog Exhibitors Breeders Friends and Fans
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
5/27/2020 8:04:28 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post   

This is a Facebook page.
For those of you on Facebook, we should make more use of this, if you aren’t here.

Carol
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/28/2020 11:00:34 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Joined yesterday.
 Silver Ring Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/28/2020 11:36:24 AM reply with quote send message to Silver Ring Kennel Object to Post

I joined today
 Royaume
Basic User

Basic User
6/1/2020 9:59:10 AM reply with quote send message to Royaume Object to Post

What about a closed group?

I think it will work batter than a page, but it's only my little suggestion happy :)

You did a great job no matter what and that's very nice happy :)
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
6/1/2020 10:47:13 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

I like the idea of a group as well. Everyone has the ability to post and it becomes more of a conversation.

It could be in addition to the FB page

I think there's also the option to have group get togethers now also - that might be fun.

residential
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2020 9:37:35 AM reply with quote send message to residential Object to Post

The purpose of the page is to bring more people back to SD. Having a closed group would be counter productive to that aim.

I'm following the process of a FB marketing course I took for my blog to increase new players here. Part of that process is building a large page before opening the group, because that will drive the group (and thus SD) up in the algorithm once we do.
 Cloud 9 K9s
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2020 10:29:15 AM reply with quote send message to Cloud 9 K9s Object to Post

Wow, an algorithm huh? Nice.
 DoggyPanache
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/2/2020 6:21:11 PM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post

Residential, I salute you!
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/2/2020 7:58:29 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

posted by residential
The purpose of the page is to bring more people back to SD. Having a closed group would be counter productive to that aim.

I'm following the process of a FB marketing course I took for my blog to increase new players here. Part of that process is building a large page before opening the group, because that will drive the group (and thus SD) up in the algorithm once we do.

Excellent.
Good job!

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.