Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Brittany Best in Show!
 Berry Brits
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/6/2020 12:59:50 AM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post   

Not only is it my first best in show, but I think it's also the first Brittany best in show in a while! I'm usually excited to see group placings out of these guys so this was super unexpected!

Overall I've been super excited at how well this dog has done in the ring, he was in the first litter I bred when I got back from hiatus and I wasn't expecting him to begin with - his mom was 97.25 and he's 97.60! Not breed top SOP but still a surprise. happy :)
https://www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=17215722

To top it off, while looking at the show placings I discovered that a maltese from my other account won group, haha. Thanks galanstudio for sponsoring a Berry-biased show razz :p
 ESAN
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2020 3:06:31 PM reply with quote send message to ESAN Object to Post

Congratulations!!!!
 Sweet Frog Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/6/2020 5:10:24 PM reply with quote send message to Sweet Frog Kennel Object to Post

Congratulations!
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/6/2020 9:40:14 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Congratulations. That is so awesome!
( she says in a most envious way as I’ve not had a BIS in 15 years)
laugh :D

Carol
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2020 10:46:32 AM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

Thanks! I wasn’t expecting a BIS off of Brits so you never know Clywd!!
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/7/2020 1:09:15 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

Congratulations!

My first BIS was with Airedales. I got a single BIS with a Smooth Fox.

The first is always special.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.