Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : 80+ SOP Shar Pei
 Jinlong Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/18/2020 5:38:35 PM reply with quote send message to Jinlong Kennel Object to Post   

I posted in Dogs Wanted - but thought I'd post here also - I'm looking for anything close to or over 80+ SOP in shar pei

I have a stud most probably enjoying his last days - but I'm wondering if anyone has a bitch (or 2) I can buy or lease to breed him to before he leaves the game

More than happy to share puppies out of the resulting litter/s
 Pembroke Pixie Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/19/2020 1:30:14 PM reply with quote send message to Pembroke Pixie Kennel Object to Post

I had just revived two lines from an old account, darn it! I had puppies a few weeks ago that were decent. Happy to sell you the bitch in my finishing kennel after she has whelped a litter with the male in there? Will grab a link in a second, I'm using mobile
 Pembroke Pixie Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/19/2020 1:31:10 PM reply with quote send message to Pembroke Pixie Kennel Object to Post

Jinlong Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/19/2020 9:10:45 PM reply with quote send message to Jinlong Kennel Object to Post

I would love to have her when you're ready to let her go.
Just let me know when.
 Pembroke Pixie Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/21/2020 10:23:56 AM reply with quote send message to Pembroke Pixie Kennel Object to Post

No problem! I'll shoot you a pm closer to the time, hopefully your male can hang on a little while longer!
 Jinlong Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/22/2020 8:27:19 AM reply with quote send message to Jinlong Kennel Object to Post

Unfortunately he died on the 19th - so maybe you can breed her to your guy before purchase

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.