Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Why no points?
 Canasta33
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/19/2020 4:46:19 AM reply with quote send message to Canasta33 Object to Post   

My German Pinscher did not receive any points in this show. I am assuming it’s a glitch? I don’t see a reason why there would not be any points?

https://www.showdog.com/shows/breed_results.aspx?show=Southern%20Cross%20All%20Breeds%2012&breed=German%20Pinscher

rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
6/19/2020 5:44:19 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

You must be in a breed where there are typically a LOT of entries.

Your point schedule requires 4 bitches for 1 point - there were only 3 bitches entered
 Canasta33
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/19/2020 6:12:56 AM reply with quote send message to Canasta33 Object to Post

Ah, thank you, I didn’t even think to look at that. It strange that the points are set up like that, there is currently only two active breeders showing at the moment and most of mine are from source, so really only competitive against each other. Oh well, lol.
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/19/2020 6:43:41 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

The other kennel in your breed is entering enough dogs each night to create majors in a show. This can elevate your point schedule.

Will

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.