Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Returning old member!
 Running Coyote
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/11/2020 11:09:06 AM reply with quote send message to Running Coyote Object to Post   

Omg I was so happy to see Showdog was still around!! I used to play back in early 2000 with German Wirehaired Pointers. I lost access to my old kennels (I CANNOT remember the emails I had or even if they’re still around) so I made a new one.

Any breeds in need of support? I still have starter dogs and really want to get back into a breed or two!
 Meriones Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/11/2020 12:49:56 PM reply with quote send message to Meriones Kennel Object to Post

I'm trying to revive Old English Sheepdogs, if they would interest you?
 Berry Brits
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2020 1:33:12 PM reply with quote send message to Berry Brits Object to Post

Welcome back! Showdog is still kicking, just with slightly more bugs and less members than before razz :p

I have Australian terriers and Maltese in another kennel, both breeds could use some help! They’re not from source (though there are some Aussie terrier colors that are dead) but I’m the only big breeder in both. Shoot me a PM if you’re interested and I can get you set up happy :)
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/11/2020 2:25:31 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

You are supposed to be a dancer not a runner. :P

*I think* lol

Welcome Back either way...

Will

-----
Last edited by BarStar on 7/11/2020 2:26:48 PM

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.