Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Judge List
 Slipping Shadows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/26/2020 8:00:19 AM reply with quote send message to Slipping Shadows Object to Post   

Does anyone still have the link to the website where you could enter your dogs' traits to get their SOP (you know, before it was part of the site) and also get a list of judges your dog would do best under? Is it even still running, or updated? Thanks!
 Wyredogs
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/26/2020 8:40:32 AM reply with quote send message to Wyredogs Object to Post

My goodness, I remember that site! I played from 2003-2016 and just rejoined last month.
Let me have a look in my old SD exercise books. I might have made a note of the link.
Cheers,
Carolyn
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/26/2020 12:00:41 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

That spreadsheet is on here somewhere. I'll see if I can find it.
 BarStar Showstars
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2020 12:23:49 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Showstars Object to Post

Are you talking about Mette's (Skipwall) list? Her site is dead now. Has someone else updated once since?

Will
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2020 1:34:18 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

I used to keep a Judge's Spreadsheet where I could easily see what judges like what

https://tinyurl.com/jb6zem3

unfortunately it hasn't been updated since 2018
with the number of new judges being added each month it just got to be too much.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/26/2020 8:06:40 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I believe I have a copy of it too. I was making some changes to it but got sidetracked. It's been a couple of years ago at least.
 bsgkid
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/10/2020 4:40:51 PM reply with quote send message to bsgkid Object to Post

posted by rhondacline

I used to keep a Judge's Spreadsheet where I could easily see what judges like what

https://tinyurl.com/jb6zem3

unfortunately it hasn't been updated since 2018
with the number of new judges being added each month it just got to be too much.

Every one of the current judges showing now lists a "retirement" date years in the past.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class