Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Customer Service / Jeff
 cafelatte
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/13/2020 1:21:01 PM reply with quote send message to cafelatte Object to Post   

A week ago I upgraded to a family account to better organize my 4 breeds and have more working room. However the function is not working at all, cannot fill a new kennel, it’s all in limbo. I have written to Admin Several times asking for help to reset or whatever to get this working properly, but to no avail. I hear nothing. Is no one monitoring the admin account or overseeing it all? You would think any service charging money would be more available to solve on going issues with the platform.
 Silver Ring Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/13/2020 4:40:55 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Ring Kennel Object to Post

Try calling
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/13/2020 7:27:38 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Does it show the manage family kennels on your my account page?

Will
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/13/2020 7:29:36 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Yes, call him. Number is at the bottom of each page.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/13/2020 8:38:23 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Cafelatte shows as a Family.

Have you tried:

Click on "My Account" (upper left corner just above the $$$ Balance).

On the "My Account" page, on the right you should see "My Family Accounts". Click on the word "Manage".

This should take you to the "Family Subscription Management" page where you should be able to add existing accounts and/or create new accounts. These new accounts will have the same PW as the Managing account.

If this does not help, do contact Admin (some say texting works).

I upgraded an account to Family just two or three days ago and it worked just fine.
 cafelatte
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/15/2020 3:28:11 PM reply with quote send message to cafelatte Object to Post

Thanks! I called him and he’s on it.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler