Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Upgrading to Family. A couple of questions
 Killick
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/15/2020 3:56:33 PM reply with quote send message to Killick Object to Post   

Yep! Plunging headlong in......

First.
Does anybody know if, once I cancel my existing paid accounts, I get reimbursed right away for the balance of each account? Or do I proceed to pay for the Family account and just wait to eventually get reimbursed for the cancelled accounts?
(Of course, I will be adding these to my Family account...LOL)

Second. I think I know the answer to this one...
Can I move all dogs of a certain breed from one Kennel to another in my Family account.
(I think I can only move so many at a time or within a certain period of time.)

Thanks,
Carolyn
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/16/2020 3:32:40 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

You will not get refunded automatically.

You will have to ask, then, probably have patience and perhaps repeat the request!

Congratulations and good luck.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 9/16/2020 3:42:18 PM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/16/2020 3:57:55 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

You can move 6 dogs at a time from one account to another (just did it with Canmore group). It says 5 but its actually 6. I moved Bostons and Weimaraners. After pups are born will go to phase 2 - Greyhounds and Saluki.

Do it in stages. When you run out of "moves" from 1 to 2, move the next 6 from 1 to 3, then move them from 3 to 2. And so on.

It seems a bit tedious if you are moving a lot of dogs but it will work. Move one breed or project at a time, get them settled in then move the next batch.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.