Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Dog forever homed
 Imperial Papillons
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/5/2020 7:26:09 PM reply with quote send message to Imperial Papillons Object to Post   

I had one of my best dogs just disappear out of my kennel, and when I looked him up, he had been forever homed. I did not do that. I don’t know how it happened. Is there a way I can get him back? I messaged admin but no response.
Thank you!
~Jessica
 Wren9403
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2020 7:40:10 PM reply with quote send message to Wren9403 Object to Post

You may be over the dog limit.
 Kelankins
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2020 5:05:49 PM reply with quote send message to Kelankins Object to Post

As your not a basic kennel the dog crawler should remove any dogs when your over the limit.

Is it possible you accidentally FH it instead of another dog or instead of retiring it?

Users can only undo it within the first hour (I believe it's an hour) during this time on the dogs page there is a link called undo forever home.
 Imperial Papillons
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2020 8:28:43 PM reply with quote send message to Imperial Papillons Object to Post

I’m not over the limit, I have 23 dogs. I know that I didn’t accidentally forever home, I wasn’t even trying to retire him. This sucks.
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/7/2020 7:01:03 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

Send a text to Jeff's number at the bottom of the page and ask for help.

Will
 Azawakh Inc.
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2020 8:09:37 AM reply with quote send message to Azawakh Inc. Object to Post

posted by Kelankins
As your not a basic kennel the dog crawler should remove any dogs when your over the limit.

Is it possible you accidentally FH it instead of another dog or instead of retiring it?

Users can only undo it within the first hour (I believe it's an hour) during this time on the dogs page there is a link called undo forever home.

The dog crawler only takes from Basic kennels- Premium paid accts. even over limit has no affect and should not be any dogs lost to the dog crawler.
 Raconteur
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/7/2020 7:06:48 PM reply with quote send message to Raconteur Object to Post

I had this happen in another paid account of mine. Briard starter project going on over there. Went to breed a bitch and realized my best dog had been FHd and it definitely was not me. I was not over limit and no one has any access to my account. There was no option to reverse it and I just chalked it up to a really sucky glitch that I hope never happens again.
 CityofDetroit
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/7/2020 7:25:32 PM reply with quote send message to CityofDetroit Object to Post

Do you access your accounts via smart phone? It is very easy to accidentally FH and not realize it with the touch screens. I have on two occasions, luckily once I realized before the hour was up.
 Imperial Papillons
Basic User

Basic User
10/18/2020 7:33:37 PM reply with quote send message to Imperial Papillons Object to Post

posted by BarStar
Send a text to Jeff's number at the bottom of the page and ask for help.

Will

And that’s ok? He won’t mind?

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.