Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Low salary
 Woxie
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/6/2021 8:05:57 AM reply with quote send message to Woxie Object to Post   

I have my salary set at highest amount..I am getting less than $10 per day. Is this normal? Have never received 48 sessions either. Is that what everyone else receives?
 Dark Mirage
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2021 8:39:10 AM reply with quote send message to Dark Mirage Object to Post

Switch to all sessions and no salary, then sell extra sessions. You can build up funds quickly doing this.
 Woxie
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2021 11:20:27 AM reply with quote send message to Woxie Object to Post

What is the normal number of sessions that are received? I have gotten 4 to 8.
 Cinema Bostons
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2021 8:28:57 PM reply with quote send message to Cinema Bostons Object to Post

If you are set to no salary, all sessions, you'll get 48 sessions. Most the time they sell for $5 each so that's $240 a day if you sell them all.
 MoonKennels17
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/12/2021 10:55:40 AM reply with quote send message to MoonKennels17 Object to Post

This helped me so much!! Thank you!!
 Woxie3
Basic User

Basic User
1/13/2021 5:52:53 AM reply with quote send message to Woxie3 Object to Post

Thank you
 HodgePodge of Dogs
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/16/2021 4:18:45 PM reply with quote send message to HodgePodge of Dogs Object to Post

Welcome to the game! Not sure if you will get 48 or not. There was a glitch about 6 months ago that gave us TONS of extra sessions and Jeff never fixed it. Since you recently joined you may not benefit from it.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.