Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 11

Author Topic : Snake In Grass Brags
 Snake in Grass
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/8/2021 12:53:03 AM reply with quote send message to Snake in Grass Object to Post   

Hello I am new to this game and I am a breeder or Löwchen! I am excited to share some of my achievements with you guys and hope to revive the breed!
 Snake in Grass
Basic User

Basic User
2/8/2021 12:54:50 AM reply with quote send message to Snake in Grass Object to Post

My 1st Source Dog has become a CH! CH SIG Drama Mama! We are super excited about this and actually can’t wait to see what offspring she produces and what she can bring to the breed. Lovable Fawn bitch.
 Snake in Grass
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2021 11:58:24 AM reply with quote send message to Snake in Grass Object to Post

CH SIG Drama Mama has become a GCH! She is now GCH CH SIG Drama Mama. Our other 2 foundation bitches have also become champions to become: CH SIG Mama Imelda and CH SIG Yum Yum Sauce! We are so excited to see what they will do as time goes on.

We have also been ranked #1 in LÖWCHEN!! We are so BLESSED to do more for the breed.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/23/2021 1:48:38 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Congratulations on your achievements and welcome to the game. Hope you enjoy it. You don't have "MY" breeds but any general questions I'd be happy to answer for you if I can.
 Snake in Grass
Basic User

Basic User
2/25/2021 12:42:30 AM reply with quote send message to Snake in Grass Object to Post

Thank you for the kind words!

Little update: SIG Rum Shaker has become a CH to become CH SIG Rum Shaker aka Rum(our Fawn stud)!

We have bred him to CH SIG Mama Imelda aka Imelda(our Fawn bitch) and CH SIG Yum Yum Sauce aka Sauce(our Black Particolour bitch). We are hoping to keep back a male and a female from each litter. We have also acquired 3 other males to breed from(SIG Wild and Free aka Freedom, SIG Best SURprise Ever aka Sur and SIG Luxurious Lifestyle aka Louis V). We also kept back SIG Drama Mama out of our GCH CH SIG Drama Mama x GCH CH Saneau Paper Pleaser litter. Lots of plans are coming together. Can’t wait to see what these pups do for our program.
 Snake in Grass
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2021 7:34:39 AM reply with quote send message to Snake in Grass Object to Post

2 beautiful litters of Löwchen on the ground! Sired by CH Rum Shaker out of CH Mama Imelda who produced a gorgeous litter of Liver Fawns and Fawns. Sired by CH Rum Shaker out of CH Yum Yum Sauce who produced a gorgeous litter of Fawn Pieds and Fawns! We have puppies available!

•3 puppies from the CH Rum x CH Imelda litter. 2 Fawn dogs and 1 Liver Fawn bitch. Priced $100/200.

•4 puppies from the CH Rum x CH Sauce litter. 2 Fawn Pied dogs, 1 Fawn dog and 1 Fawn bitch. Priced $100/200.

Any pups not claimed by 5-8 days will be Forever Homed. These puppies are from unrelated lines so if you are looking for that feel free to buy a pup.
 Snake in Grass
Basic User

Basic User
3/5/2021 3:33:47 PM reply with quote send message to Snake in Grass Object to Post

My foundation bitch GCH SIG Drama Mama has been given the distinction of BRONZE GRAND CHAMPION!!! I am so proud of this bitch and can’t wait to see what the future has in store for her!!
 Snake in Grass
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2021 5:55:13 AM reply with quote send message to Snake in Grass Object to Post

SIG Drama Queen(GCH Saneau Paper Pleaser out of GCH SIG Drama Mama) has earned her CH! She is now CH SIG Drama Mama!

We are so excited for her and can’t wait to see her earn many more titles!

We do have plans to breed her once our chosen male earns his CH and matures. If you would like to be on the list for that litter, please message me at any time. We usually have around 5 puppies per female.
 Snake in Grass
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2021 2:27:11 AM reply with quote send message to Snake in Grass Object to Post

SIG Best SURprise Ever has earned his CH! He is now CH SIG Best SURprise Ever!

He has been bred to GCH SIG Drama Mama: puppies are due 3/15. If you would like to be on the list for a puppy please feel free to PM me. We usually have around 5 puppies and of course, I get first rights to the litter regardless of waitlist.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/10/2021 9:28:33 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Congratulations!
 Snake in Grass
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2021 12:20:49 AM reply with quote send message to Snake in Grass Object to Post

Our perfect pomeranian SIG Black Mamba has earned her championship to become CH SIG Black Mamba!
 Snake in Grass
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2021 12:45:00 AM reply with quote send message to Snake in Grass Object to Post

GCH SIG Drama Mamma will be having her retirement litter by CH SIG Rum Shaker. We are super impressed by the puppies she has produced for us. Of her 9 puppies out of 2 litters, we have kept back 3 personal pups and 1 went to another great breeder. We didn’t pet home the other pups because they were poorer quality but because we didn’t have the room for too many related dogs. Once Drama retires, her daughters Queen, Surprise and Girly will take over the mantle. Of course we have a head start with CH SIG Drama Queen aka Queen who will be set to have her 2nd litter with one of our source males once they reach CH. Surprise and Girly have more growing and such to do before we breed them.

In other news, our 1st litter of Great Danes will be on the way and depending on how this litter goes it will determine whether we will continue to breed Great Danes or not. We have retired from breeding Standard Poodles as for some reason, they just did not work out with our plan. We also pet homed some of our Pomeranians who were under performing.

Replies in this thread : 11

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.