Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Glitch With Social Media Link
 BarStar
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/26/2021 5:03:35 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post   

When I use google chrome, I always have a portion of my window that doesn't work. It's almost like dead pixels.

Today, I figured out what line it's being glitched out by. Under the side list of links, the link to like showdog on FB is screwing up the page.

It looks like the fb link is making it where you cant click on any links or buttons in the same line of page as it.

Can this be fixed? And I do have my account settings set to off for social media links.

Will
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/26/2021 5:06:08 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

[url=https://ibb.co/jHGvwmd][/url]

-----
Last edited by BarStar on 3/26/2021 5:06:57 PM
 Dream Aussie
Basic User

Basic User
3/27/2021 6:02:13 AM reply with quote send message to Dream Aussie Object to Post

Mine has been doing that also for over a week.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/27/2021 12:00:39 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Oh my gosh I wonder if that is what causes Maret to be unclickable sometimes. It's in about the right place. I will pay more attention next time that happens. It's where you can click the Like button right? I just clicked it and it worked fine. Seems like it comes and goes.
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/27/2021 9:14:14 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

posted by XiZang
Oh my gosh I wonder if that is what causes Maret to be unclickable sometimes. It's in about the right place. I will pay more attention next time that happens. It's where you can click the Like button right? I just clicked it and it worked fine. Seems like it comes and goes.

Yes, where there like button is... It works sometimes and most of the time not.

Will

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.