Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Limit Between Kennels
 ladykenco
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
5/27/2021 6:57:31 AM reply with quote send message to ladykenco Object to Post   

Hello all ......Another kennel has used my stud once and now its coming up as reached limit between kennels.....I have checked my balance and the other kennel ( there are only 2 in my breed, mine being 1 of those ) has only used a stud from me once in months.....whats the limit between kennels please happy :)
 DetroitKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/27/2021 9:18:23 PM reply with quote send message to DetroitKennel Object to Post

https://www.showdog.com/help/topic.aspx?id=81
This should help!
 ladykenco
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/28/2021 7:10:29 AM reply with quote send message to ladykenco Object to Post

Thanks, read that before asking for some help......they have spent $25 with me in months...so the topic details dont make much sense ....but thank you for trying to help happy :)
 DetroitKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/29/2021 2:57:09 PM reply with quote send message to DetroitKennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I know there is a glitch with selling dogs off auto that flags even if no limits have been breached. Maybe it’s a similar issue? Odd. Good luck hope you are able to figure it out!

-----
Last edited by DetroitKennel on 5/29/2021 2:57:22 PM
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/29/2021 9:24:22 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

It's the same issue. I had to go through 3 kennels to sell a dog a few days ago.
 ladykenco
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/6/2021 6:03:49 AM reply with quote send message to ladykenco Object to Post

Just very odd, think it was the same issue....flagging up for no good reason...thankyou all
 BlaznHot
Basic User

Basic User
6/20/2021 6:15:17 PM reply with quote send message to BlaznHot Object to Post

I worked out that it seems to flag if you/they make an offer vs paying the set amount.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing