Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Funny bar on screen :(
 Whitegold Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/27/2021 9:56:27 PM reply with quote send message to Whitegold Kennels Object to Post   

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone else is getting a funny bar across about 1/3 of the screen. It stays in the same place, just under the search bar, and is grey with a sad :( face in it (but up the right way).

It looks like it links somewhere, but nothing happens when I click on it.

Jessica
 TR Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/27/2021 9:58:04 PM reply with quote send message to TR Kennels Object to Post

Nothing like that for me.
 me__0021
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/27/2021 11:49:30 PM reply with quote send message to me__0021 Object to Post

And now it's gone!

I think it was the facebook link.

Jessica - Whitegold in another kennel.
 me__0021
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/27/2021 11:50:28 PM reply with quote send message to me__0021 Object to Post

I shouldn't have said anything because it's back. It's definitely where the facbeook link is.
 Zoetic
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/18/2021 3:15:23 AM reply with quote send message to Zoetic Object to Post

Yeah, it's a link that the webpage can't access for whatever reason. I'm not positive if it's a Chrome issue or the actual coding of the site. I've never had it on my phone, just my computer(s), on which I run Chrome.

The problem for me is anything underneath is blocked and sometimes the grey bar doesn't even show up but if there's a link under where the grey bar would be, it's not clickable. In that case I enlarge or shrink the webpage which brings that link from under the grey bar area so I can click it.

It's been going on for a long time, it's not just you. happy :) Just not sure what the problem actually is.

Zoetic
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/18/2021 3:23:28 AM reply with quote send message to Zoetic Object to Post

XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/18/2021 7:45:08 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

It has something to do with the Facebook link. It's been going on for a while and it's really frustrating!
 Black Raven Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/18/2021 8:16:15 PM reply with quote send message to Black Raven Kennels Object to Post

In your settings on your 'my account' page, you can turn of a social media feature that will stop that. I was having the same problem.
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/18/2021 10:59:48 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

Actually my social media has always been off and it still happens to me on occasion.
 Black Raven Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/19/2021 11:49:42 AM reply with quote send message to Black Raven Kennels Object to Post

posted by Tarot
Actually my social media has always been off and it still happens to me on occasion.
Ah that's frustrating. I tried using ad blockers to block the 'source' but that didn't work either.

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.