Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Litters
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/27/2021 10:27:46 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post   

Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing a burst of crappy litters? I’ve FHed entire litters in all 5 kennels routinely now. It’s driving me insane.

Anyone?
 bryerwood kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/28/2021 2:09:27 AM reply with quote send message to bryerwood kennel Object to Post

I've probably just jinxed my upcoming litters but I've had multiple litters where I've FHd easily finishable puppies because I didn't have room for them to once they would've become adults.
 Zoetic
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/28/2021 6:54:25 AM reply with quote send message to Zoetic Object to Post

That happens to me fairly regularly. I'm guessing it's an algorithm in the game that comes and goes. It can be very frustrating for sure. It has occurred to me in the last couple of generations which made my kennel count suffer a bit because the amount of quality dogs went way down than previous.

Bryer, it's more about quality being lowered through a span of multiple litters across kennels.

Zoetic
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/1/2021 3:42:49 AM reply with quote send message to Zoetic Object to Post

I just checked and the sop in my kennel has been the same since Christmas.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/5/2021 6:28:34 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

I've had garbage litters for the last month. I try to choose purposeful pairings but they haven't been working out. Just like real life, I suppose :P
 CityofDetroit
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/6/2021 10:07:14 PM reply with quote send message to CityofDetroit Object to Post

I’ve been having a litter bust too recently. I think it ebbs and flows.
Just have to keep rolling the dice!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler