Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Interesting Show Results
 Slipping Shadows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/12/2021 5:38:52 AM reply with quote send message to Slipping Shadows Object to Post   

Curious as to how this dog was 2nd in show?

https://www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=17696530

If it was a spectacular specimen of the breed, sure, but it isn't even fully sessions and has an SOP of 6...
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/13/2021 6:08:43 AM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

Wow, now that is odd. o.o
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/23/2021 7:43:22 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

https://www.showdog.com/shows/show_results.aspx?show=Here%20Comes%20Summer%2050

Happens sometimes. I think the game 'hiccups' and produces these results. No harm, though wink ;)
 CzarinaKennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/23/2021 8:25:55 AM reply with quote send message to CzarinaKennels Object to Post

As I’ve heard others say- occasionally the judges may have had to much to drink!
But yes I assume it’s either a glitch or the small bit of random luck that’s factored in ending up making a huge impact.
 Senkrah
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/23/2021 1:32:10 PM reply with quote send message to Senkrah Object to Post

Just like RL, sometimes judges make weird decisions!!
 Willow Brooks Kennel II
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/1/2021 12:46:36 PM reply with quote send message to Willow Brooks Kennel II Object to Post

or maybe its breed bias this judge has a moderate level of breed bias what ever that means
 Willow Brooks Kennel II
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/14/2021 1:41:39 PM reply with quote send message to Willow Brooks Kennel II Object to Post

Its get should be "Highway robbery"

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.