Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 16

Author Topic : Trophyhorse.com
 wundaboy10
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/30/2021 11:08:14 AM reply with quote send message to wundaboy10 Object to Post   

Hi are there any firmer/current trophyhorse players playing on here?
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/30/2021 11:11:34 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

I played it a long time ago.
 wundaboy10
Basic User

Basic User
8/30/2021 11:38:31 AM reply with quote send message to wundaboy10 Object to Post

What stable were you u was 'some thing different'
 ambertal
Basic User

Basic User
8/30/2021 1:33:03 PM reply with quote send message to ambertal Object to Post

I played a long time ago.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/30/2021 5:52:34 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

I think I was Tugaloo and I had mostly Arabians.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/30/2021 8:19:50 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Yeah I had two or three accounts there - Super7 was one. ShowHorse was always more my cuppa tea though. I was really disappointed to see it go - it always seemed to be the "Cinderella" of the set, but the prince never came with the glass slipper . . .

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 8/30/2021 8:21:23 PM
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/30/2021 10:34:22 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

Wait, ShowHorse was where my Tugaloo stable was, with mostly Arabians. TrophyHorse was more racing, right?
 Starlite and the Stars
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/30/2021 10:45:51 PM reply with quote send message to Starlite and the Stars Object to Post

I played Showdigs, Showcats, TrophyHorse, & I think Showcattle years ago. (Yep, had spare time back then. Lol)
They were all called Starlites Stars.
Tried logging back into it here & restarting, but can't remember the password, & whatever email I used back then I no longer use, so started this new one. But only on THIS game. (At least, so far. Lol)
 TR Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/31/2021 12:25:58 AM reply with quote send message to TR Kennels Object to Post

I was all the variations of TR on TH.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/31/2021 12:20:21 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Yeah Tug, I knew you meant ShowHouse, umm, that's ShowHorse (lol). I had 15 accounts there and had every one of the whole five breeds! Still feeling the loss . . . so under serviced was that site.

Amendment/Update:
So, I just came back from another fruitless search for a ShowHorse replacement. Lots of them out there. Anyone found anything really intriguing? They all seem to be an Avatar type of thing but the rendition is variable. I did find one where it is quite well done but a lot that fall short. I don't really need the "visuals" to that extent but maybe in this new age it has to be. So. has anyone else been looking? Found anything interesting? Actually gone into the site?

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 8/31/2021 2:17:16 PM
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/1/2021 12:02:49 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

I looked a long time ago and joined several but they were just not realistic. I did have one racing one I liked but can't remember what it was.
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
9/2/2021 8:14:29 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

I play around on a couple

https://www.horseworldonline.net/
This one is my favorite - there are a lot of ways to play and a lot of layers to the game.
In essence you have the 9 "original horse breeds" and there are "recipes" to create ALL of the other breeds. So you could play for years just creating the different breeds of horses.
There are confirmation traits - so you can pick a breed and breed for conformation traits.
There are a LOT of performance events - so you can breed and train for performance.

You can do almost everything without paying a penny to play. The graphics are ho-hum - BUT the actual conformation of the horse changes based on the horse's genetic traits/numbers. (This is one of the paid player benefits.)

i also play around with https://horseeden.com/index.php
I primarily just breed on this game - the graphics are just beautiful
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
9/2/2021 8:19:01 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

if you liked Show Cats you might like Pure Felinity

purefelinity.com/
 NorthDahl
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2021 1:58:08 PM reply with quote send message to NorthDahl Object to Post

I LOVED ShowCats. I was so sad when it disappeared. I might try this one you suggested.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/3/2021 6:22:47 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

I looked at Pure Felinity but couldn't handle the graphics.
 ambertal
Basic User

Basic User
9/4/2021 6:33:50 PM reply with quote send message to ambertal Object to Post

posted by rhondacline
I play around on a couple

https://www.horseworldonline.net/
This one is my favorite - there are a lot of ways to play and a lot of layers to the game.
In essence you have the 9 "original horse breeds" and there are "recipes" to create ALL of the other breeds. So you could play for years just creating the different breeds of horses.
There are confirmation traits - so you can pick a breed and breed for conformation traits.
There are a LOT of performance events - so you can breed and train for performance.

You can do almost everything without paying a penny to play. The graphics are ho-hum - BUT the actual conformation of the horse changes based on the horse's genetic traits/numbers. (This is one of the paid player benefits.)

i also play around with https://horseeden.com/index.php
I primarily just breed on this game - the graphics are just beautiful

I'm on Horse Eden too!
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
9/6/2021 8:55:47 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

I don't really show on Horse Eden - I primarily play around with colors and try to breed for EEE

I typically just get on once a month to breed my mares and see my pretty foals. (The artwork on this game is amazing.)

Pure Felinity does have some outdated graphics - but Showcats had none. I think you have to pay to get graphics on pure felinity. Like here the player pool is small and breeds and colors are always "disappearing'

Replies in this thread : 16

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing