admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

System.__ComObject Forum Moderator
10/27/2021 12:06:51 AM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post   

Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/27/2021 8:37:49 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Congrats!
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/27/2021 4:12:59 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Congrats!
Bet you’ve been here longer than 10 years, though. wink :)
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/27/2021 11:57:44 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Since 2004.

Almost 20 years - not sure when exactly.

God grief! That's almost scary!

Lpl!
 BarStar
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/6/2021 10:21:00 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Object to Post

I was thinking about this the other day. 2 more years and SD hits its 20th anniversary

So many people I miss interacting with on a daily basis.

Will
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/19/2021 7:13:11 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

posted by BarStar
I was thinking about this the other day. 2 more years and SD hits its 20th anniversary

So many people I miss interacting with on a daily basis.

Will

Totally crazy. I joined ShowCats in 2007 and was an active player until it was deleted. I had a different account on ShowDog at that time but I lost the password (I was only 10 at the time after all). Then a few years later I created this account and here we are@ happy :). I can't believe how time flies!
 Candy Collie/Sheltie
Basic User

Basic User
11/19/2021 4:44:09 PM reply with quote send message to Candy Collie/Sheltie Object to Post

Congratulations !

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.