Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Upgrading
 FullTilt
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
1/14/2022 9:18:53 PM reply with quote send message to FullTilt Object to Post   

Hi all...... I find myself finally needing to expand! I know the topic has been covered but I can't find the info. I looked at the instructions in the help section, but can't find a link or pricing options for the family plan.
Thank you in advance!
 FromRussiaWithLove
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/14/2022 9:58:04 PM reply with quote send message to FromRussiaWithLove Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

https://www.showdog.com/subscriptions/
That’s the link you’re looking for I believe!

-----
Last edited by FromRussiaWithLove on 1/14/2022 10:01:20 PM
 FullTilt
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/14/2022 10:21:07 PM reply with quote send message to FullTilt Object to Post

Fabulous...... that's what I was looking for!
Thank you!
 FullTilt
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/15/2022 3:50:26 AM reply with quote send message to FullTilt Object to Post

After you create/upgrade to a family account and merge existing accounts with it, do you continue to log out of the family and then log into the other accounts?

And how do you create and add a new account?

Thanks again!!!
 FromRussiaWithLove
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/15/2022 8:17:20 AM reply with quote send message to FromRussiaWithLove Object to Post

Cancel your monthly script via PayPal.
Then you can add that account to the family script. It should update pretty immediately.
I believe when I did it I created the family account under my new account then went and canceled my other three scripts, then added them to the family account.
 FromRussiaWithLove
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/15/2022 8:18:53 AM reply with quote send message to FromRussiaWithLove Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

When everything in in the family account you can use the kennel flipping tool in the upper right corner to flip between accounts without logging in again.
Go to the “my account” and it will be under kennel tools under account flipping.

-----
Last edited by FromRussiaWithLove on 1/15/2022 8:19:35 AM

-----
Last edited by FromRussiaWithLove on 1/15/2022 8:22:10 AM

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.