Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Join the Wolfhound - Show Placing Breed
 El Caballo Blanco
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/24/2022 5:12:43 PM reply with quote send message to El Caballo Blanco Object to Post   

-Picardy pics
-SOP 99.5-6 now, 99.55 finishable
-Often wins group
-Sometimes wins Best in Show
-Friendly breeders
-Color breeding opportunity (cream + brindle have taken over)

I can set you up with a female pup if you are interested!
My program is small now but I can help in any way.

Message me!

ReginaKennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/24/2022 8:27:08 PM reply with quote send message to ReginaKennels Object to Post

I would be happy to help too! I am just starting out in the breed myself but always to willing to help people get started.
 El Caballo Blanco
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/24/2022 9:39:24 PM reply with quote send message to El Caballo Blanco Object to Post

happy :)
 Meadowly
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/26/2022 10:06:05 PM reply with quote send message to Meadowly Object to Post

Oooh I'm interested! Might upgrade my side account soon, this breed would be perfect over there :o
 ReginaKennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/27/2022 10:16:20 AM reply with quote send message to ReginaKennels Object to Post

I have many 12 day old almost fully sessioned high SOP males, I would be happy to part with one if you wanted to give them a go.
I do have a female I would be willing to part with but she’s low show shine, so may want to check with El Caballo as they may have a better selection (my female has been bred before and had some 20 Ss high sop pups so she would be an okay option for breeding if needed).
Just let me know if you do end up wanting to give ‘em a go!
Good luck!
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/27/2022 1:52:19 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

I had IW when I first started and had 15 kennels. Can't remember my kennel name now. Had them in RL too (amazing dogs). I don't think I have room anywhere right now though. I will check.
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/27/2022 2:03:38 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

LOL After tracking back pedigrees, I found my kennel name: Cuían

This was my first litter. I would get back into them but I just don't know where to put them!!!

https://www.showdog.com/general/offspring.aspx?name=Tumblin%20Mission%20Control

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.