Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Anyone with multiple family accounts? Have a question.
 NottyDog
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/29/2022 2:37:29 PM reply with quote send message to NottyDog Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hey there,

I just signed up for a second Family account (from this Nottydogs account). I think I may have done it wrong though. Instead of signing up from the link in the Manage My Account page, I cancelled the original family account and then subscribed to the 10 account sub from the upgrade page. Now I can still only see the original 5 accounts.

I did contact admin, I just wanted to know if someone else has done this and if it worked itself out or not.

-----
Last edited by NottyDog on 4/29/2022 2:52:40 PM
 Shelador
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/29/2022 4:07:41 PM reply with quote send message to Shelador Object to Post

Click on my account

then on Manage family account

At the top of page it should say you have 10 slots and that 5 are available

you have to add each new kennel seperately
 NottyDog
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/29/2022 4:21:29 PM reply with quote send message to NottyDog Object to Post

posted by Shelador
Click on my account

then on Manage family account

At the top of page it should say you have 10 slots and that 5 are available

you have to add each new kennel seperately

Yeah, unfortunately, it doesn't say 10, it says 5 so something is wrong. :/

Basic User

Basic User
4/30/2022 9:30:28 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

I had a very similar experience. I upgraded an existing account to 10 but it only said 5 and still does I believe. Admin asked that I cancel a certain other sub which I did.

I'm not sure how this works but the number of standard accounts I have and the charges seem to be in balance so I let it go - wasn't getting any further response from Admin anyway.

I was trying to organize my accounts so that the subs were evenly spaced out. More confused than ever mow but seems to be ok overall.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/30/2022 9:36:18 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Continued ftom above:

While it all seems ok, I seem to have lost some control over which accounts are linked to which sub - not sure what is where.
 NottyDog
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/30/2022 11:21:13 PM reply with quote send message to NottyDog Object to Post

posted by gaylanstudio
Continued ftom above:

While it all seems ok, I seem to have lost some control over which accounts are linked to which sub - not sure what is where.

Hmm...that doesn't sound good sad :(

I guess if it gets too goofy, I might just cancel at the end of the month (hopefully, I'll have access to all 10 accounts before then) and then re-do the subscription the correct way.
 Black Raven Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2022 2:13:10 PM reply with quote send message to Black Raven Kennels Object to Post

You may need to email Jeff, admin@showdog.com and let him know you updated your family account. That's how I've done it.
 Black Raven Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2022 2:14:25 PM reply with quote send message to Black Raven Kennels Object to Post

After additional kennels are confirmed, manage subscription and add each new kennel. Then go into the account flop thing and set that up for easy access between the accounts.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler