Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : Going out with a bang!
 Akita Mansion
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/30/2022 5:44:49 PM reply with quote send message to Akita Mansion Object to Post   

My Siberian husky MVK Lacy won the Showw dog World cup show. It was her very last show before she aged out. So I'd say she went out with a bang! So super excited when I got on this morning and saw that. Just needed to post about it.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/30/2022 6:39:08 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

That's a way to end a career - congrats!
 CzarinaKennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/30/2022 7:15:45 PM reply with quote send message to CzarinaKennels Object to Post

Congratulations (again). Winning the World Cup is always an accomplishment!
 Akita Mansion
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/30/2022 8:19:47 PM reply with quote send message to Akita Mansion Object to Post

Thanks Comet and Czarina. I'm looking forward to showing future puppies from her. I have a stud in mind to use for her as well.
 Rossett Spaniels
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/30/2022 8:44:39 PM reply with quote send message to Rossett Spaniels Object to Post

Congratulations!!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/30/2022 9:07:42 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Congratulations!!
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/30/2022 11:33:12 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

That is awesome, Best in Show against the best of the best. I've been on here for over 14 years and I've done it twice with Afghan Hounds and I think twice with other breeds.

Well done and perfect timing!
 Silver Ring Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/1/2022 8:50:22 AM reply with quote send message to Silver Ring Kennel Object to Post

Congratulations!
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/1/2022 11:00:06 AM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Congratulations.
Not even once in 17 years have I ever earned a BIS.

You should be proud. happy :)

Carol

Imperial Afghans
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/1/2022 11:08:32 PM reply with quote send message to Imperial Afghans Object to Post

CONGRATS happy :)
 Akita Mansion
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/2/2022 12:11:58 PM reply with quote send message to Akita Mansion Object to Post

Thank you again everyone. Time to start working on the next generation of show huskies here at Akita Mansion.

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.