Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Well heck - who beat him for BIS???
 Tarot
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
8/5/2022 12:48:14 AM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post   

My Afghan Hound Tarot Imperial Bamboozle got RBIS (Reserve Best in Show aka 2nd in Show) and I was bummed. I decided to go see what darned dog beat him. And slap my knee if it wasn't my own Tibetan Terrier, Xizang Don't Cry for Me! I guess I'm not as upset as I thought... LOL
https://www.showdog.com/shows/show_results.aspx?show=Out%20and%20About%20Show%2019
 CzarinaKennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/5/2022 6:58:37 AM reply with quote send message to CzarinaKennels Object to Post

Haha, I did that exact same thing for my Borzoi that went 2nd in show today, unfortunately I did not also win the first in show. Though couldn’t be disappointed as 1) still a second in show, 2) the dog who beat him was from a kennels that produces really good dogs that are always quality and competition. Congratulations on your second in show AND best in show!
 Sweet Frog Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/5/2022 9:17:56 AM reply with quote send message to Sweet Frog Kennel Object to Post

Congratulations!
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/5/2022 11:51:35 AM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post

HAHA congrats!!

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing