Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Obedience Titles
 LMF Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/15/2022 10:39:00 AM reply with quote send message to LMF Kennels Object to Post   

Hello!

I have been dabbling in obedience trials. I couldn't find anything in the help section on the point system - just the names of the obedience titles. Does anyone have experience they can share on the titles and how may points you need to achieve them?
 ambertal
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2022 11:37:09 AM reply with quote send message to ambertal Object to Post

Hi there!

Well. I do have a couple of dogs who have attained their UD title.

The titles go in this order: CD, CDX, UD.

You want your dogs to reach the max training level in each skill - which 20. Also, check their pages by clicking "Show Results", then check "Obedience Trials". You'll see comments, any points, & scores.
 LMF Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/15/2022 1:41:33 PM reply with quote send message to LMF Kennels Object to Post

Thanks so much! The one dog I'm playing with is up to CDX, and I see what you are talking about in the show results now happy :) Do you know how many points it takes to reach each title?
 Carolyn
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/15/2022 2:12:02 PM reply with quote send message to Carolyn Object to Post

This will be helpful as well:-

https://www.showdog.com/help/topic.aspx?id=91
 LMF Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/15/2022 4:21:53 PM reply with quote send message to LMF Kennels Object to Post

Ahh thank you!! I don't know how I missed this, but it's extremely helpful!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.