Search

.com Forum · English Springer Spaniel

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : English Springer Spaniel breeding
 springersnz
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/9/2022 1:36:20 PM reply with quote send message to springersnz Object to Post   

Is there anyone out there breeding English Springer Spaniels as the moment? There have not been any dogs for sale for ages.
 DoggyPanache
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/10/2022 10:58:52 AM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

I just have one female. And I have noticed that almost all the breeds I have in all my kennels are very low on puppies. It makes me nervous about the future of this game.

PS Just bred her but it's pretty inbred. LOL

-----
Last edited by DoggyPanache on 11/10/2022 10:59:55 AM

-----
Last edited by DoggyPanache on 11/10/2022 11:03:25 AM
 DoggyPanache
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/15/2022 7:21:26 PM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post

I have 8 newborn Springers - 3 boys and 5 girls, liver/white, black/white, and black/tan/white. All have SOP of 100. If you are interested, just offer me $1. I haven't listed them yet but I will tomorrow.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.