Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : No picture
 Toscana
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
1/11/2023 3:06:38 PM reply with quote send message to Toscana Object to Post   

Is there someone that could add picture of the breed I just started with? I'm not sure I know how to do this.

I really dislike not having a picture there.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/11/2023 4:49:01 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Do you have a photo you wish to use? That can be added.

Unfortunately, that breed has no color images or stock photo.
 SiberianKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/11/2023 7:59:01 PM reply with quote send message to SiberianKennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

If your talking about the Boerboel someone on SD did create beautiful pics free for SD use. There is the link:
https://www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=1468601

-----
Last edited by SiberianKennel on 1/11/2023 7:59:19 PM
 Toscana
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/12/2023 12:30:24 PM reply with quote send message to Toscana Object to Post

Yes, I am asking for the Boerboel's. These are awesome, but how do I get them on the page?
 SiberianKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/12/2023 2:44:49 PM reply with quote send message to SiberianKennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I use Imgur. Just save the photos and upload them there to get the URL links you can use to change the photos (on the dogs individually page on the photo there will be a link to change photo). Just make sure you have the Imgur on HIDDEN - not public as the pics are not to be used on other sites without permission of the artist. This way it’s just in your own personal folder allowing you to grab the link without sharing it publicly.

Though you may just be able to double click the images and copy and paste the URL if your on a desk top not a phone to grab the link to change the picture. I am on my phone though and I know I have to use Imgur for the pics I draw for breeds. Not sure though as I do not access the site via desktop.

-----
Last edited by SiberianKennel on 1/12/2023 2:46:56 PM
 Toscana
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/12/2023 8:49:19 PM reply with quote send message to Toscana Object to Post

Thank you so much, I have used these and got them to work. They're awesome.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.