Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : One more kennel to fill.
 Mountain Breeze Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
1/16/2023 6:09:12 PM reply with quote send message to Mountain Breeze Kennel Object to Post   

I have one more kennel I'm looking for a breed. Looking for anything that is not 100 Sop or stuck in the 99. Like to have some color to play with it possible. Willing to help a breed get going again.
 CzarinaKennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/16/2023 7:55:43 PM reply with quote send message to CzarinaKennels Object to Post

Hello, I would be happy to help you get started in any of my breeds if interested.
A lot are in the 99s but I have a few that are not including:
Skye terriers, Lakeland terriers (neither have official color pics but I have created some if you are interested), Manchester terrier, Tibetan spaniel, German spitz, Bedlington terrier, Caucasian mountain dog and toy Fox terrier. I usually have pups up but also PM me as I may have a breeding gal or a better pup I would be willing to part with depending on the breed.
My 99 but not 100 breeds include Scottie’s, sealyhams, salukis, Anatolian shepherd, wire and smooth fox, welsh terrier, Akita, Jack Russell, Australian shepherd, Irish wolfhound, Chinese crested, rat terrier- and probably a few more I’m forgetting.
But as I said if any interest you feel free to message me I’d be happy to help!
Good luck finding your breeds!
 Rensvik
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/16/2023 10:07:38 PM reply with quote send message to Rensvik Object to Post

Bearded Collies are just getting into the 98's. I have been working on getting the solid colours back (now ranging from the late 70's to 90 SOPs), plus working on a 10 head. I can have pups available if you are interested.
 Bubbledogs
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/17/2023 11:34:26 AM reply with quote send message to Bubbledogs Object to Post

Belgian Malinois happy :) We are all trying to get by here! It's very quiet.
 Silver Ring Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/18/2023 4:21:07 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Ring Kennel Object to Post

Brussels Griffon are really fun
 Caledonia
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/18/2023 7:56:42 PM reply with quote send message to Caledonia Object to Post

I have other accounts with SOPxSOURCE crosses. Spanish Water Dogs, Bullmastiff, Thai Ridgeback, French Bulldog, Appenzeller Sennenhund, Portugese Pointer, Japanese Chin, Belgian Malinois, Redbone Coonhounds, South African Boerboel, Kuvasz to name a few.

Let me know here if you are interested in any, and I will direct you to my other accounts.
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/19/2023 3:20:06 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Briards could use help.

I have a bunch tucked away in a couple inactive kennels.

SOP: 96 plus some higher source-bred dogs (60-80 SOP).

Colors: There's 8 in total and some aren't seen much.

I have multiple females and males ready to breed and there are a few hidden studs I can link.

It was almost dead a few months ago. One breeder on the list is making a new line from source and one has some show quality sop too, so you wouldn't be alone and might be able to share dogs.

PM me if interested anyone.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.