user wiped their message

-----
Last edited by .LYNX on 1/26/2023 1:40:10 PM
 Aldeberan
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/21/2023 1:37:37 PM reply with quote send message to Aldeberan Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I have 3 pups for sale at the moment but I would be happy to sell some of the others. I also just bred 2 litters. My highest COI is about 20% and my lowest is just under 15%

-----
Last edited by Aldeberan on 1/21/2023 1:41:41 PM
 .LYNX
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/24/2023 10:46:59 AM reply with quote send message to .LYNX Object to Post

bump... idk why they posted on my post but the breed needs help but my kennel is dropping soon.
 Aldeberan
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/24/2023 1:09:50 PM reply with quote send message to Aldeberan Object to Post

Do you mean me? Because I have had Komondorok since 2008. Otherwise, I don't know what you are referring to.
 .LYNX
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/26/2023 1:32:38 PM reply with quote send message to .LYNX Object to Post

I've just never seen anyone else post their dogs for sale on someone else's sale post.
 SiberianKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/26/2023 2:02:26 PM reply with quote send message to SiberianKennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Just sticking my two cents in. If it was a post just advertising your dogs for sale then it it wouldn’t be appropriate for another kennel to post advertising their dogs. But since the message of the post (before it was wiped) was not you advertising your dogs for sale, but it was a post about the breed needing help, I do think it’s appropriate for other breeders to post on the post, and let anyone who may see the post and be interested in helping the breed know that as a current breeder, they had pups available and would help new people get started? Which seemed to be the intention. Just how I saw it.
Hope the breed gets the help it needs! So many breeds seem to be suffering from minimal users at the moment!

-----
Last edited by SiberianKennel on 1/26/2023 2:03:43 PM

-----
Last edited by SiberianKennel on 1/26/2023 2:04:39 PM
 .LYNX
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/26/2023 4:24:50 PM reply with quote send message to .LYNX Object to Post

No, it was a sale post, not a breed needs help post. I said it could use help (in my opinion) because I was selling all my dogs of the breed and would be one less breeder of it. Either way, someone bought my dogs and I'm not upset, just curious.

SiberianKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/26/2023 4:56:41 PM reply with quote send message to SiberianKennel Object to Post

Using “latest topic” doesn’t show you what forum it’s posted in until you click on it and it’s really small and and at the top… so that may have been some of the confusion too. When I first read it I assumed it was a “breed needs help post” verses a straight sale post, so the comments all made sense to me, but as you said you did mean it as just a sales post- think it was just a misunderstanding. Happy you sold the dogs though, that’s what’s important!
 Aldeberan
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/26/2023 7:55:36 PM reply with quote send message to Aldeberan Object to Post

Okay. I posted that I had 3 pups for sale and would sell others. I did not include a link to my for sale run, I did not post the individual dogs or price on here. I don't know what the author's problem was with that.. Wasn't the point of their post to say the breed needs help? It was my intention to let interested people know if they are looking for pups.

Everyone is so touchy these days. I don't think I did anything wrong. If I did, sorry. Don't understand why the author posted the original post unless people were only supposed to go to her.

Whatever. I give up.
 .LYNX
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/26/2023 8:25:38 PM reply with quote send message to .LYNX Object to Post

I'm not mad or upset sorry it came across that way

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.