Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : 1st BEST IN SHOW
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/8/2023 1:09:43 AM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hello everyone, just wanted to stop by and brag for a bit lol happy :)... Got my first Best in Show in Collies tonight... Extremely shocked and honored... My girl "Ivy" has honestly shocked me her whole show campaign.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=18224708

Thanks for letting me brag lol

Happy showing,
Jonathan

-----
Last edited by Boodie Kennels on 3/8/2023 1:10:28 AM
 FromRussiaWithLove
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/8/2023 7:54:36 AM reply with quote send message to FromRussiaWithLove Object to Post

Congratulations! It’s always nice when hard work pays off!
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/8/2023 10:23:19 AM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Congratulations is certainly in order for you!
You’ve been here as long as I have.
Maybe my turn is soon too.

Enjoy your time on Cloud 9!

Carol
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/8/2023 11:14:20 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Congrats!
 Sunwing
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/8/2023 11:32:49 AM reply with quote send message to Sunwing Object to Post

Congrats BK!
 Boodie Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/8/2023 12:06:13 PM reply with quote send message to Boodie Kennels Object to Post

Thanks guys means a lot, wink ;) I was starting to believe that this breed didn't achieve BIS but my mind has definitely been changed now lol laugh :D

FromRussiaWithLove
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/8/2023 9:06:30 PM reply with quote send message to FromRussiaWithLove Object to Post

It takes a lot of patience with the breeds who do seem to get BIS less than some others, but moments like this make it worth it!
 Imperial Afghans
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/8/2023 10:50:07 PM reply with quote send message to Imperial Afghans Object to Post

Congrats!

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.