Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Old school show dog player
 Gallant
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/15/2023 11:13:24 AM reply with quote send message to Gallant Object to Post   

So I played showdog regularly back in 2015/2016 and left for a while hoping for another reset of my breed. Have any breeds been reset to start back again?
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/15/2023 11:20:30 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

There has not been and there will most likely not be one:

https://www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=1523123

admin
Administrator
12/3/2022 10:07:25 AM

No.

The reaction to the last one a long time ago pretty much ensured it wouldn't happen again.

SiberianKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/15/2023 11:43:33 AM reply with quote send message to SiberianKennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

No but there ARE some breeds that have been “lost” and are started from source only now. I thing GBGV and silky terriers are two I can think of but I think there is a couple more.
Also I see you used to be in Akitas, if you wanted to get back in let me know one of my kennels (Detroit313) has Akitas and I would be happy to help you get started, may even have a breed ready gal available if you wanted. I do have some pups for sale that are good SOP at the moment I believe.
I have two family accounts so have quite a few breeds always happy to help people get started so if there’s any other breeds your interested in let me know I may have them also.
Welcome back!

-----
Last edited by SiberianKennel on 3/15/2023 11:47:01 AM

Replies in this thread : 2

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.