Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : Celebrating the new #1 All Time Toy Poodle!
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/24/2023 8:29:22 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Not by much, but my boy Platinum GCH Comet Rebel Yell www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=18255064
finished his campaign and is now the #1 All Time Toy Poodle happy :)

https://www.showdog.com/shows/results/top_showdogcom_show_dogs_alltime.aspx?breed=Toy+Poodle

He had a really nice career: 14 Best In Group wins (the final one was today on his last day of showing), 27 Best in Specialty wins including three National BISS wins, and a Best in Show in which he became my third BIS winner in this kennel.

https://www.showdog.com/shows/show_results.aspx?show=STL+all+breed+11

He has also sired 17 champions so far, making him my first and only merit Bronze Sire.

He is currently the #1 Toy for April and I think he will hold his spot for a chance at another BOB at the SDWC.

Thanks for letting me brag happy :)

edit: because some links did not like me this morning

-----
Last edited by Comet Poodles on 4/24/2023 8:30:33 AM
 AG Qarat
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/24/2023 2:29:31 PM reply with quote send message to AG Qarat Object to Post

So insane! I don't think too many dogs on the game get that type of accomplishment anymore. BIG congratulations to you!

Shadee Lane Toy Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/24/2023 4:53:26 PM reply with quote send message to Shadee Lane Toy Poodles Object to Post

Congrats!! He is an amazing dog! I have 4 champions by him and one more that is getting close!

Shelly
 Lamel
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/24/2023 5:50:42 PM reply with quote send message to Lamel Object to Post

Congrats! BIS earn today of all days!
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/25/2023 9:10:57 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Thank you all!
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/25/2023 9:23:42 PM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post

Woohoo!! Congrats!!
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/26/2023 3:07:34 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Thank you! laugh :D
 Rosewood House
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/27/2023 4:30:31 PM reply with quote send message to Rosewood House Object to Post

Congratulations!! That’s awesome!
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/28/2023 10:30:25 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Thank you, RH! happy :)
 Dustmop Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/13/2023 4:05:23 PM reply with quote send message to Dustmop Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Congrats!!

I have one of his kids whose pointed.

-----
Last edited by Dustmop Kennels on 5/13/2023 4:09:29 PM
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/15/2023 10:01:03 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by Dustmop Kennels
Congrats!!

I have one of his kids whose pointed.

Thank you, Dustmop! Awesome happy :) and thanks to everyone showing his offspring and some grandpups out there.

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.