Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : Celebrating the new #1 All Time Toy Poodle!
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/24/2023 8:29:22 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Not by much, but my boy Platinum GCH Comet Rebel Yell www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=18255064
finished his campaign and is now the #1 All Time Toy Poodle happy :)

https://www.showdog.com/shows/results/top_showdogcom_show_dogs_alltime.aspx?breed=Toy+Poodle

He had a really nice career: 14 Best In Group wins (the final one was today on his last day of showing), 27 Best in Specialty wins including three National BISS wins, and a Best in Show in which he became my third BIS winner in this kennel.

https://www.showdog.com/shows/show_results.aspx?show=STL+all+breed+11

He has also sired 17 champions so far, making him my first and only merit Bronze Sire.

He is currently the #1 Toy for April and I think he will hold his spot for a chance at another BOB at the SDWC.

Thanks for letting me brag happy :)

edit: because some links did not like me this morning

-----
Last edited by Comet Poodles on 4/24/2023 8:30:33 AM
 AG Qarat
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/24/2023 2:29:31 PM reply with quote send message to AG Qarat Object to Post

So insane! I don't think too many dogs on the game get that type of accomplishment anymore. BIG congratulations to you!

Shadee Lane Toy Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/24/2023 4:53:26 PM reply with quote send message to Shadee Lane Toy Poodles Object to Post

Congrats!! He is an amazing dog! I have 4 champions by him and one more that is getting close!

Shelly
 Lamel
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/24/2023 5:50:42 PM reply with quote send message to Lamel Object to Post

Congrats! BIS earn today of all days!
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/25/2023 9:10:57 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Thank you all!
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/25/2023 9:23:42 PM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post

Woohoo!! Congrats!!
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/26/2023 3:07:34 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Thank you! laugh :D
 Rosewood House
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/27/2023 4:30:31 PM reply with quote send message to Rosewood House Object to Post

Congratulations!! That’s awesome!
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/28/2023 10:30:25 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Thank you, RH! happy :)
 Dustmop Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/13/2023 4:05:23 PM reply with quote send message to Dustmop Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Congrats!!

I have one of his kids whose pointed.

-----
Last edited by Dustmop Kennels on 5/13/2023 4:09:29 PM
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/15/2023 10:01:03 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by Dustmop Kennels
Congrats!!

I have one of his kids whose pointed.

Thank you, Dustmop! Awesome happy :) and thanks to everyone showing his offspring and some grandpups out there.

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.