Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 16

Author Topic : Harry Hill on TV!!!
 Border_Collie_Lover1
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/10/2008 1:34:42 PM reply with quote send message to Border_Collie_Lover1 Object to Post   

I love Harry Hill's TV Burp but it's sad cuz none of the Americans have heard of him.
 Demented Psyche
Basic User

Basic User
11/10/2008 2:46:24 PM reply with quote send message to Demented Psyche Object to Post

I'm an American and I have seen it. I just don't find it funny. O_o

~Morgan
 Border_Collie_Lover1
Basic User

Basic User
11/10/2008 2:49:17 PM reply with quote send message to Border_Collie_Lover1 Object to Post

Oh what! *Looks verry verry shocked and a bit scared of what the world is coming to if you don't find it funny!* Lol!
 Demented Psyche
Basic User

Basic User
11/10/2008 2:50:08 PM reply with quote send message to Demented Psyche Object to Post

Online I've watched it. Americans have a different sense of humor than the Brits methinks. He's way too dull and innocent for most Americans.

~Morgan
 Kliazma
Basic User

Basic User
11/10/2008 2:51:01 PM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post

posted by Demented Psyche
I'm an American and I have seen it. I just don't find it funny. O_o

~Morgan

I agree with you - but I'm English

I have a very dry/witty/sarcastic/ironic sense of humour and Harry Hill just doesn't appeal to me.

Each to their own though happy :)

Madz
 tomcat1
Basic User

Basic User
11/10/2008 2:52:12 PM reply with quote send message to tomcat1 Object to Post

Pile. Of. Crud.

<Said by a brit happy :) >
 Border_Collie_Lover1
Basic User

Basic User
11/10/2008 3:37:14 PM reply with quote send message to Border_Collie_Lover1 Object to Post

Tomcat1 can you plz not post things like that about Harry Hill!
 Evil Intentions
Basic User

Basic User
11/10/2008 3:44:00 PM reply with quote send message to Evil Intentions Object to Post

posted by Border_Collie_Lover1
Get over it. If you don't want opinions, don't ask for them. She can post what she pleases.

~Morgan
 Little River Dog
Basic User

Basic User
11/10/2008 5:02:07 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Dog Object to Post

rude
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2008 3:15:38 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

It's tomcat's opinion, deal with it.

I think it's funny but he can go OTT over some things.

-AMGR
 Border_Collie_Lover1
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2008 3:52:41 PM reply with quote send message to Border_Collie_Lover1 Object to Post

Well yes I know it is tomcats opinion but I mean don't say rude things please.
 the loving pups
Basic User

Basic User
11/12/2008 5:12:47 PM reply with quote send message to the loving pups Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

that was a little bit rude on tomcats part =/, you can post opinions but dont go about it in a rude, discourtious(sp?) way =/ Border, just remember to tone down the tude happy :) i understand where your comin from but a slightly nicer way happy :)

edited for spelling attempts laugh :D
 Wicken Fen Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/13/2008 9:52:42 AM reply with quote send message to Wicken Fen Kennels Object to Post

posted by Demented Psyche
Online I've watched it. Americans have a different sense of humor than the Brits methinks. He's way too dull and innocent for most Americans.

~Morgan

What about other British humour?
Have you seen Little Britain in USA? We have been enjoying that.
What did you think of The Office?

As for American TV. My husband is hooked on Heroes. We are both addicted to Desperate Housewives and I like Ugly Betty.
Our first litter was named after Sex in the city and our current litter is named after Third Rock from the Sun.

Pam
 the loving pups
Basic User

Basic User
11/13/2008 10:37:52 AM reply with quote send message to the loving pups Object to Post

What about other British humour?
Have you seen Little Britain in USA? We have been enjoying that.
What did you think of The Office?

As for American TV. My husband is hooked on Heroes. We are both addicted to Desperate Housewives and I like Ugly Betty.
Our first litter was named after Sex in the city and our current litter is named after Third Rock from the Sun.

Pam

I love the office! laugh :D The american version i mean happy :) Ihavent seen the britsh version although i think Ricky Gervais is histarical laugh :D

I love Heros but its getting a bit confusing a lot like Lost =/ Ugly Betty is histaricle as well laugh :D but im not too fond of Lindsay Lohan being on there =/

Although it was before my time I loved Third rock from the sun laugh :D I watch the reruns on tv land now But i have all the seasons on dvd laugh :D
 miller100
Basic User

Basic User
4/1/2011 1:31:15 PM reply with quote send message to miller100 Object to Post

Harry Hil is HILARIOUS!!
remember the song,
i didnt expect to see that!!!!
 pony-mad
Basic User

Basic User
10/11/2011 2:12:14 PM reply with quote send message to pony-mad Object to Post

I'm english, but I ABSOLUTLY HATEx9 Harry Hill. He just is not funny to me. I prefer to watch EastEnders and Corination Street!!!!!!
 DFletch
Basic User

Basic User
1/3/2012 3:24:30 PM reply with quote send message to DFletch Object to Post

Each to their own, myself I don't follow the soaps once you've seen it for over a month they've used up all the story lines and just do them over, also they never tend to like happy endings, when do you see people just living out their lives together??
Harry Hill does tickle my funny bone and he can be a little ray of sunshine from all the other silly things filling the box. But as I said each to their own that's maybe why there are now so many channels! X

Replies in this thread : 16

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler